The Smart E-Bike Helmet
For years, smartphones have been simplifying our everyday lives through their connectivity. The SMARTRIDE takes this connectivity to the world of bike helmets, offering considerably more features than traditional bike helmets through its built-in connectivity. With this unique concept, it was one of the first to revolutionize the cycling world. The SMARTRIDE changes the everyday life of every cyclist very extensively and positively: the important pillars of the SMARTRIDE are the ‘CRATONI APP’, the ‘Crash Sensor’ and the ‘Remote Control’. The SMARTRIDE makes cycling safer by alerting emergency contacts via SMS after an accident.
Features of the CRATONI SmartRide 1.2 helmet:
- Crash Sensor: detects accidents and alerts your emergency contacts within seconds.
- Speakers: Enjoy your favorite music with the built-in speakers.
- Microphone: Noise-canceling microphone filters out ambient noise for much clearer communication.
- Telephony: Make calls easily via the Cratoni app or remote control.
- Bluetooth Intercom: Communicate with another SMARTRIDE user.
- Smart Lighting System: To be safe on the road, your SMARTRIDE has a tail light with continuous light or flashing interval. This makes you even more visible to traffic behind you.
- Ventilation: The air supply is adjustable via the top slider on the helmet. You can choose between three ventilation levels: Air supply open, closed or half open. In addition, the SMARTRIDE has 8 other ventilation openings.
- Remote control: The newly developed Smartride remote control is now even easier to use! Via the CRATONI app, the remote control is simply connected to the SMARTRIDE helmet. Now just attach it to the handlebars of your bike and functions such as switching on the rear light, operating the turn signals or even answering phone calls are available to you.
- Bluetooth 4.2 (10 meter range)
- Bluetooth Intercom: range up to 500m in open area
- Bluetooth speaker: stereo 2 x 0.5W
- Microphone: noise cancelling
- Charging socket: USB Type-C
- Clean Tex padding incl. fly screen
- Inmold technology
- LFS – Light Fit System
- ACT – Air Channel Technology
- Smartride: 1000mAh Lythium-Polymer battery
- Remote control: 200mAh lythium polymer battery
- Talk time: up to 15 hrs battery life
- LED continuous light: usable up to 10 hrs.
- Charging time: 3 hours
Included in delivery: SMARTRIDE helmet; remote control incl. mounting kit; 1x USB C charging cable (USB socket adapter not included); helmet bag for safe storage; instruction manual