MADE FOR MTB
The C-FLASH is a sporty and compact all-rounder that is also suitable for difficult terrain. He accompanies his riders at any time safely and comfortably to the finish. Remarkable are its deep profile, which provides additional safety even on daredevil trails. The continuous downshell ensures long durability.
Technology of the CRATONI C-Flash helmet:
- LFS – Light Fit System
- Inmold technology – Composite construction
- Downshell – To prevent dents and scratches and increase durability, Cratoni has provided them with a special downshell.
- Height adjustment – To provide the best fit and maximum comfort, in addition to the regular head circumference adjustment also “double or triple” adjustable in height. Quick and comfortable adjustment is achieved with integrated ballpins.
- Bug stop – insect protection net foamed in
- Clean Tex pads – Clean Tex pads are antibacterially treated to prevent the formation of bacteria. The result is high durability of the products and long-term hygienic freshness.
- Chinpad – Comfortable fit in the chin area
- Steplock lock
Features of the CRATONI C-Flash helmet:
- 19 ventilation openings
- 3-way height adjustment
- Horsetail compatible
- Strap guide for simplified fitting
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Removable visor incl. visor pins
LFS – Light Fit System: Based on past experience and the results of research in which Cratoni worked closely with their team riders, a completely new requirement profile for an adjustment system was defined. When every second counts, a good fit is essential. The goal was to develop a system that keeps the helmet on the head quickly, securely and yet comfortably. The adjustment mechanism is particularly small and light, and size adjustment is child’s play with two fingers. In addition, the LFS can be adjusted three times in height, so that an optimal fit is guaranteed. A perfect webbing guide ensures unrestricted wearing comfort for both men and women. More power, with a full 15% weight saving for a 100% more efficient system! Note: Size corresponds to head circumference. Please measure beforehand!