More trails, more fun!
The C-MANIAC 2.0 TRAIL delivers in use exactly what demanding riders can expect from a top bike helmet: a lightweight and comfortable fit, good ventilation, cool looks and of course the best possible protection. Not only a suitable bike, grippy tires and a springy chassis make mountain biking a real event – a robust bike helmet that ensures safety in every situation is also an absolute must-have. With the C-MANIAC 2.0 TRAIL, you can fully focus on the fun of riding and always feel in your element. It combines cool and clean design with maximum safety.
Features of the Cratoni C-Maniac 2.0 Trail Helmet:
- 11 ventilation openings
- Visor adjustable & removable
- Camera port
- Extended protection in the area of temples and back of the head
- Rear light optionally available
- 3-fold height adjustment
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Steplock lock
- Strap guide for simplified mounting
Technologies of the Cratoni C-Maniac 2.0 Trail Helmet:
- Inmold Technology: in this composite construction, the outer shell and core are directly bonded together. This allows for greater stability at a lower weight.
- Downshell: To avoid dents and scratches and increase durability, Cratoni has provided some products with a special downshell.
- LFS – Light Fit System: adjustment system for size adjustment, which holds the helmet quickly, securely and yet comfortably on the head. Three-way adjustable in height.
- Air Channel Technology: through an internal channel system, the perfect flow of incoming and outgoing air is guaranteed and leads to ventilation values never achieved before.
- Bug Stop: Insect protection net firmly foamed in
- Clean Tex Pads: Clean Tex Pads are antibacterially treated to prevent the formation of bacteria.
- Advanced Protection: The intelligent shape of the helmet provides advanced and reliable safety and coverage of the sensitive temples and back of the head area.
- Camera Port: The helmet offers the appropriate space for all common camera adapters. These can be easily and firmly attached to the helmet area provided for this purpose.
Note: Size corresponds to head circumference. Please measure beforehand!